1. Drape on a Gorgeous SareeIt is believed that nothing brings out the true beauty of an Indian woman than a saree. This Diwali, drive the fashion quotient up a notch by draping yourself in a modern yet glamorous peach-coloured saree with intricate pallu embellishments and a designer blouse to go with. Accessorise your look with gold jhumkas and bangles, ethnic kitten-heeled sandals. The pair of purple almond shaped spectacle frames will only add to the elegance of the attire.
2. Dance in an Anarkali SuitA Diwali party at home requires something traditional with some extra sparkle. This gorgeous Anarkali suit with shimmery sequins and detailed hemline in baby pink is just what you need to light up every room that you walk into. Team your look with half-rimmed spectacles, metallic sandals, a pair of beautiful chandbaali earrings and traditional gold kadas for your wrists. Burn the dance floor and beat out notions that say spectacles don’t spell style!
3. Amp it up with a Lehenga-CholiIn case you are planning to attend an extra grand Diwali party, you must look fabulous. This sea green lehenga with the desi blouse, all adorned with intricate zari work is the perfect ensemble to make those heads turn. For accessories, a classic understated pair of butterfly-shaped spectacle frames with a pair of pearl jhumkas, gold bangles and a stylish, strappy pair of stilettos will be perfect for your look. The super light and uber stylish spectacles keep you free from worrying about wearing them.
4. Keep it simple with a Palazzo SuitIf you’re going for an understated, yet glamorous look this Diwali, then try on this navy blue palazzo suit with minimalistic details that adds a classy appeal. Gorgeous silver jhumkas, matching bangles and royal blue jootis with intricate beadwork will perfectly compliment your look. For some added specs appeal, flaunt this pair of rectangular bold spectacle frame with a unique animal print pattern. You are sure to turn heads with your powerful look.
5. Flaunt your charm with an ethnic crop top and skirtBe the centre of attention at the Diwali celebration in office with this smart yet glamorous ethnic skirt and crop top set. The bright colours can be complemented by simple gold earrings and a bracelet, along with sparkly heels and this classic black and red dual-toned spectacle frame. Gentlemen, we haven’t forgotten you either. With the ladies looking so beautiful around you, you definitely will need to step up your fashion game. Break out of the usual kurta-pyjama trend this Diwali, and try something grand and fashionable. And don’t forget to take your charm along!
6. A Sherwani suit for a grand entryThere’s no way you won’t be noticed in this exquisite black sherwani with intricate gold detailing throughout. Pair it with a pair of kolhapuri jootis, your favourite classic watch and a simple yet bold spectacle frame to accentuate your larger-than-life personality. Your glasses will only accentuate the royalty you are at heart.
7. Try Fusion-wear this DiwaliMen who lean more towards hipster fashion can sport this gorgeous Indo-western suit with their handlebar stache. Your favourite watch and this classic square spectacle frame in a brown ombre shade will round off the entire look nicely. This Diwali, embrace the geek in you. Rush to your nearest Vision Express store NOW to find the pair of spectacles that complements your Diwali attire. Choose from the wide range of international designs from the Vision Express Exclusive Brands Collection – they have been spotted in London, Paris & New York, will they be spotted in your street too?