Reliance Vision Express Private Limited, CIN No. U51900MH2007PTC175637, is a joint venture between Reliance Retail Limited & Grand Vision N.V
We want to be clear and transparent as to why and how we use your data. Our privacy statement:
- Explains what personal information we collect from you.
- Provides you with details of how we use and lawfully process your personal data.
- Tells you how to contact us should you have any query or complaint or wish to exercise your data rights.
- This privacy statement applies to any customer personal data that we process in any of our business activities. This includes, data collected in store or on any of our websites, online forms, social media, emails, complaints, customer satisfaction surveys, any written correspondence, and over the telephone.
Information Shared by You:
The type of personal data we collect includes:
- Personal information such as name, contact details, age, date of birth, address, website user account log in ID and password, gender, eye prescription, but excludes any Credit Card, Debit Card or Net-Banking Details, all of which are stored on the Company’s secure servers and/or in cookies on your computer.
- Information about your purchases with us, past orders and payments including any discounts applied and refunds.
- Feedback and survey responses.
- Your correspondence with us either in writing or by phone e.g. details of queries, complaints, call recordings or notes taken during conversations, requests for access to information and other requests exercising your rights.
- You can review, add or update certain information by writing to us at [email protected] . When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Photos, Scans, and Images:
When you submit (or grant us permission to take) a photo, facial scan, or other image of you, we don’t share those photos, scans, or images, or any facial data captured in the facial scans, with any third parties, but we may use them as described below:
- For measuring your pupillary distance and face width, and to gather other optical information.
- For mapping and measuring your facial features.
- To address certain problems or concerns you may have with your glasses.
- To help better understand how our frames fit our customers and provide frame recommendations.
Retention of Information:
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to avoid any loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We may update this privacy statement from time to time. Any updates will take effect as soon as they are posted on our website.